The Navy SEAL Foundation’s mission is to provide educational and motivational support, promote health and welfare programs for the Naval Special Warfare Community, and perpetuate the history and heritage of the U.S. Naval Commandos. Our Foundation is strong, our leadership is dedicated, and our mission is noble.
Our mission was not created by war, but it has been made more important and more difficult as a result of it.
Our focus is on active duty Naval Special Warfare forces and their families. Naval Special Warfare is comprised of U.S. Navy SEALs, Special Warfare Combatant-craft Crewmen (SWCC), and support personnel.
The Navy SEAL Foundation serves a fundamental role within the SEAL and SWCC community.
- • We provide tragedy assistance for families who have lost a loved one in training or combat.
- • We support family events to uphold morale and camaraderie.
- • We award scholarships and provide educational assistance to active duty personnel, their spouses, and children.
- • Additionally, to ensure the contributions of these elite warriors are always remembered, recognized, and documented for future generations, we strive to preserve the rich history and heritage of the NSW community. Since our inception in 2000, the Navy SEAL Foundation has mourned the loss of many of our NSW warriors in the Global War on Terror, and in turn, we support their families and their teammates.
Our programs center around three pillars:
- • Health and Welfare, including tragedy assistance and family events
- • Education and Motivation, including scholarships and tuition assistance
- • History and Heritage, including the funding of monuments and memorials
Please visit www.navysealfoundation.org form more information.
The NSF is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit foundation. Tax ID # 31-1728910